The ADEM Program Board is responsible for high-level steering of the ADEM program. Consisting of representatives of the industrial partners, representatives of the ADEM research parties and representatives of the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs.
The composition of the Program Board:
Representative of the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs:
- Ir. M.C.F. Wagenaar MBA
Representatives of the industrial partners:
- Shell; Dr H.P.C.E. Kuipers (chair)
- Tempress Systems B.V.; Mr A. Hasper
- NXP Semiconductors Netherlands N.V.; Mr L. Warmerdam
- Philips; Mr K. van der Klauw
- BioMCN; Mr P. Compagne
- Levitech; Mr E. Granneman
Representatives of the top teams High Tech Systems & Materials and Energy:
- HTSM; Prof. D.H.A. Blank
- Energy; Prof. T.H.J.J. van der Hagen
The main task of the Program Board is to substantiate the demand steering from the industry regarding the research of materials for energy applications. Moreover, the board advises on the expansion of research infrastructure and on the sharing of this infrastructure among research organisations and industry.
The board is expected to convene twice per year.
The Steering Committee supervises the strategic and financial steps in the program and advises the Program Board about the projects.
The composition of the Steering Committee:
- ECN; Harm Jeeninga
- Delft University of Technology; Paulien Herder
- Eindhoven University of Technology; Hans Kuipers
- University of Twente; Leon Lefferts
The Theme Coordinators of ADEM are:
- Batteries Erik Kelder, Delft University of Technology
- Catalysis, Membranes and Seperations Louis Winnubst, University of Twente
- Fuel Cells Stephen Picken, Delft University of Technology
- Heat Camilo Rindt, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Solar Cells and Modules Miro Zeman, Delft University of Technology
- Wind Rinze Benedictus, Delft University of Technology